Friday, October 15, 2010
Long haul
Well I got a call from the nurse at 11 am that said everything was going fine. Then at 1:45 I talked to the nurse a little more, and they still do not have all of the tumor out yet. A little slump for me because I thought I would get a percentage (hoping for at least 50%) of removal, but that was not the case. The nurse said that she had yet to receive a "significant" specimen. Meaning that the doctor is still doing detail work in removal. I was hopeful when the surgery board only had him scheduled til 1:30 today, but he still has a long way to go. I am feeling disappointed to start the afternoon so far behind because I was hoping to be done at dinner time with a 7:30 am start time. I just have to keep in mind that they started later at 9:00 am. So it is going well, and I will have to change my mindset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a long, long day, sorry Barbara. If you need some cheering up, Paige knows some new jokes. Just let me know.
ReplyDeleteWe're hanging in there with ya!!
ReplyDelete